Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Long night ahead

Its been awhile since I was stalked by a bapok. Last night one weirdo tried to be funny with me. Wearing a pair of bright yellow crocs, long bermudas & a cap. Intentionally over took me while i was walking home from the mrt station. When I increased my pace he immediately did the same and lead by a step. With my ear phones on & listening to music I decided to ignore the wierdo. He kept turning his head to smile at me.  I simply ignored him & kept my pace. It was late and my son is sick. We went our separate ways at the next junction. Good for him. Why do these weirdoes want and hope to get? On the spot blow job? To be sodomise(ed)? Go find a dog or some equally weird hang out like the pool opposite Liang Court. Oops! Its closed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home