Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Kick the habit

Many a times I wanted to. I know it is wrong but time and again there is always a reason. Minutes to hours, hours to days, days to weeks and weeks to months. It is now the 3rd quarter of the year and today, yes, today is the day or rather tonight, I ended it. Yet, during dinner I still hear that voice, an excuse, just one more time, it is only one last time. I quickly tried to clear my thoughts and decided to end it, before the excuse got louder. The voice as if in desperation, gave me an excuse, ‘finish your dinner first’. And so I did it. Yes. Finally. Enough. How much more of the year will you ruin? I know it is right. I should breathe easier now, but I don’t. Is this the withdrawal syndrome? Probably. Like the past habits it took awhile to get over it. For now I will focus on other important tasks.

I now have 1.3GB of free space. Yippee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home