Friday, June 01, 2007

I suck at DOTA

Man, I suck real bad at DOTA these days. Sheesh, to think I've been playing since 2005. Its the age. Most likely. To make it worst, the people I play with are getting younger. Am amaze at their reflex. So what's an old geezer like me to do against lightning reflexes of youth? I chose Medusa, one for mana shield and for her ability to split arrows. That should allow me to farm well and have enough buffer to run right? Well wrong. I meet people who could deny my creep kills early in the game, first blood me even with mana shield. Damn these kids are good!

Well on the work front, it sucks. We had a deadline but there are major bugs that couldn't be squashed. Team is tired, been working round the clock for the past four days and there's no light at the end of the tunnel. Only just, we think we have identified the problem and is now rushing for a fix. Looks like this weekend wouldn't be much of a weekend. We didn't break for Vesak Day. Wife is shopping, at least she's happy.



Update: Next day, I scored well with Tormented Soul and Magnataur woot! This Uncle is back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home